We are always interested in meeting candidates with experience in
our unique field. If you have worked in the public address, nurse call,
or pro sound industries, feel free to contact us anytime.
Join the Dutchess Tel team, backed by more than sixty years of service excellence!
We are immediately seeking...
MID-HUDSON ADMIN/SALES POSITION -- FULL TIME:
Dutchess Tel-Audio, Inc., seeks a talented individual for help with administration, sales, and marketing.
Our firm specializes in electronic communications products for commercial and institutional markets.
The right candidate will be:
- Well-spoken, with very good writing and communication skills. We seek someone who will be an articulate spokesperson for our firm.
- Organized and neat. The right person already has these attributes established as habit.
- A person who follows up assignments and commitments without prompting.
- Energetic, positive, self-motivated. Ready to work/study during off-hours.
- Technically gifted, comfortable with computers, technology, and terminology.
- Mechanically inclined, comfortable with basic tools.
- Familiar with MS Office, beyond superficial level.
- Grounded in the Hudson Valley, planning to stay.
Your resume will receive substantially increased attention if you include a personal cover letter explaining
specifically why you feel this is the right position for you. New graduates are welcome for consideration,
internship is possible. Solid references will be necessary.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing company. The position includes field and office time.
Excellent compensation, benefits. Bonus Program.
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN -- FULL TIME:
As field service technician, you will be responsible for repair and
installation of public address, nurse call, and professional sound
systems throughout the Mid-Hudson Valley.
- Minimum two years experience in the repair/installation of
electronics and electronic systems--preferably sound, A/V or
- A thorough understanding of basic electricity, analog and
digital theory and Ohm's Law. These skills will be evaluated as
part of our screening process.
- Ability to read wiring diagrams, schematics, and technical
- Willingness to work overtime.
- A strong employment history, with at least three positive work
- A clean driver's license and favorable criminal background check,
which will be verified prior to employment.
- Ability to work in a smoke-free environment
Full time employment benefits include...
- Comprehensive medical/dental benefits plan with very
modest employee contributions
- Vacation & holiday pay
- Factory training and tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance considered for especially
Please send your resume to:
5 Spackenkill Road
Poughkeepsie, NY 12603
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!